Cookie Dough

by - March 21, 2014

I do apologise for being rubbish at measurements, but this is a rough estimate. There are so many ways you can make this, but I have bolded what I use the most

Ingredients
3 tbsp butter beans, mashed into a paste (or chickpeas OR pea protein) // 1 tbsp peanut flour (or PB2 or nut butter of choice) // sweetener, to taste (stevia or agave or maple) // 1 tsp vanilla essence // cocoa nibs // almond milk (or water)

Method
Add first five ingredients together and mix well, if using beans, be sure they are mushed well! Then stir in milk or water until a cookie dough consistency is reached, I usually use about 2 tbsp.

Enjoy!

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, GENIUS. Your blog is so adorable, just like your insta! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aw that is too sweet of you! hope you enjoy the cookie dough if you get the chance to make it :) x

      Delete
    2. This is amazing! I used chickpeas and almond butter with dark choc chips. I have a Samson 6-in-1 juicer which can makes pastes, so I put my chickpeas in it and mmmmm so smooth! Thanks Sasha x

      Delete